My (future) brother-in-law and I were cleaning his garage and came a cross A LOT of warped dry wall.

To my knowledge, dry wall is composed mostly of gypsum, a very soft mineral composed of calcium sulfate dihydrate, with the chemical formula CaSO4ยท2H2O (thank you Wikipedia).

We already discussed calcium acetate (egg shells) mixed with vinegar to create a kind of jelly to which ethanol can be added.

So....how about ground-up dry wall and vinegar?

Mike