Maybe the high fructose corn syrup and beef lobby subsidies that makes us the fattest country in the world, also contributes to short term memory loss, an even bigger killer in the US.

(BTW) Do you think Steven Colbert stays awake at night, worried that he'll run out of material - even if he doesn't have a repeat customer at the White House?

Mike

Hakan Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fritz,

Have a strong feeling of dejavu and this time I will save the info in
a special place. Pre Iraq, I saw similar figures and also some
support on this list. Today it is overwhelming negative numbers in
support for the Iraq war and approval ratings for the president.
Maybe I should frame this, for future use.

Talk about a violent population, 77% in support of military action
and killing Iranians. In two years we will have 65% in denial and
against the US engagement in Iran. It will be an even bigger mess
than Iraq, with attacks all over the world.

Hakan