D. Mindock wrote:

> Here is a Philippine inventor who first started running cars on only
> water almost 30 years ago. He has 100 engines he has converted that
> will run on just tap or sea water.

        Uh huh . . .

> Needless to say all the car
> companies have tried to steal his technology so he is going to share
> it with anybody and everybody in a partnership with profits going to
> the Philippine people, but not the government.

        A little hocus pocus electrolysis is WORTH stealing?  I did
electrolysis in 8th grade!

>Watch this video at:
>

> http://www.mysticfamilycircus.com/Pages/Community/Projects/h2oh29MB.mov

        Been there.  Seen that grainy video.  Please forgive me for yawning.

> 1 liter of water will run the car for an hour. Very efficient electrolysis
> is used to get the hydrogen
> from the water while the car's in operation.  Peace, D. Mindock

        Even IF the electrolysis were 100% efficient, it takes 31.6 kWh of
electrical power to evolve a kilogram of hydrogen, which has roughly
the same energy as a US gallon of gasoline.  He claims he does this
from batteries and the car's alternator.  (It would be far more
efficient to use the batteries to power an electric motor directly!)
Give me an hour with one of his machines and I'll figure out where the
hydrogen is REALLY coming from!

        Having written this, with gasoline in my area consistently running
above $1.10 per liter, it's now officially CHEAPER for me to
electrolyze hydrogen from water, using grid power, and burn it in my
vehicle, than to power the same vehicle on gasoline.  Go figure!

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.newadventure.ca