>>Wow, Ryan, you missed every point going!
>>
>>It's late now, all I have time for is this. Quite a remarkable thing
>>to say without checking, especially since it was posted here just
>>recently, and in a "PLEASE READ" message, which all members are
>>obliged to read. Did you read it?
>
>Obviously not close enough.  Isn't PLEASE READ usually reserved for
>spam these days?

No. It's still reserved for moderator's messages. Eg:
http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=71634
Please Read: Spam Posts - OSNN Forum

I don't recall ever seeing a spam post headed PLEASE READ. I just
checked 800 spam posts and none included the words "PLEASE READ"
anywhere.

I guess this confirms you didn't read the message.

>-SNIP-
>

>>Please check this, from last week's message:
>>
>> >http://snipurl.com/q26x
>> >biodiesel - Google Search
>> >
>> >http://snipurl.com/q26p
>> >biodiesel mailing list - Google Search
>> >
>> >(Actually that's very annoying! It's NOT a biodiesel mailing list!)
>>
>>You're completely wrong - it IS at the top of Google, so is the
>>Biofuel list, and I see nothing there about FuelMeisters or
>>Crappleseeds.
>>
>>Which Google were you looking at? If you didn't check it first why
>>did you say it with such confidence?
>
>I'm wrong, I suck; I wonder what my Google was smoking that day?  I
>speak with confidence because I KNOW I found JtF through Biodiesel
>Warehouse.  When I followed their link I went, "DUDE!  Why was this
>so hard to find!  This is everything!"  No explainantion, just
>apologies, again, I was wrong.

Okay, but I think it's kind of strange to confuse BiodieselWarehouse
with Google, if that's what you did. There's nothing new about those
Google results, it's been at the top for a long time. Never mind.

>-SNIP-
>
>>You're experienced, you're an engineer ("ENGINEER"), but I'm not,
>>what I know about it is just from being a list member. But I designed
>>an original reactor that's now widely used, and you seem to have
>>wasted at least five times as much money on a Crappleseed that you
>>had to come to us to learn how to fix.
>>
>>What's with that?
>
>I've never run it yet, so its not broke.  I just know from JtF what
>is going to be sub-adaquate, and how to address it before it comes
>up.

You didn't answer the question, but never mind.

>>Also this, from your reply to Fred:
>>
>> >... But since part of my goal is to convert others and lend
>> >creditabilty, this ENGINEER needs to build a professional looking
>> >system, worthy of the 8 years everybody knows I spent in college for
>> >engineering.
>>
>>So you bought a Crappleseed that didn't work properly.
>
>It could have worked fine,

I think not.

>I just made changes based on other's experiences.  No point
>inventing the wheel twice.

Reinventing it once. But you've certainly been reinventing wheels,
see other post.

>>It all seems rather disconnected, isn't it?
>>
>>Also, I'm sorry to have to tell you that your remarks about OPEC are
>>right out of line in a multinational community such as this one,
>>which includes many people from OPEC countries, and your language is
>>most objectionable. Please withdraw it and apologise.
>
>  No disrespect intended, and I've truly sorry if any was felt; but
>"people" from a country are not the country.  Just look at my own
>for example...yikes...

Accepted. But folks who want to get into biofuels in order to stick
it to OPEC (or terrorists, terrorist nations, unstable Middle Eastern
regimes, ragheads, sand niggers) are usually just as incapable of
telling a country from its people as they are of figuring out just
who's hurting them (not OPEC). Please see:
http://snipurl.com/qjmv
[Biofuel] Torture and/or Nuking Iran -- was Re: Poll in favor of Nukes on Iran

Who gets what from imported oil? Data from OPEC (Acrobat file, 36kb)
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/OPECscut.pdf

People here, including Americans, have been saying for about five
years that US gas prices are way too cheap and the sooner it hits $5
the better. The OECD thinks so too (except the US), most people think
so. That'd be about $6 now I suppose.

>  And mentioning my rear end is light compared to some of this
>things I've seen here regarding the current administration of the
>USA.

If you say so. On the other hand, they've got rather more to do with
the soaring fuel prices you're here to save yourself from than OPEC
has. And if such things have indeed been said about the US
administration as you claim, they've mostly been said by US citizens,
which is a bit different.

>But no blood, no foul; I don't take it personally.  I'm here to lear
>n and expect to have to wade through some muck to find the knowledge.

No wading required. Your expectations are the basis of your problem
(other post).

Best

Keith