Jan,

US does not have a requirement for cars to be
certified for biofuels, Europe had this since
1996, which means that all gasoline are certified
for ethanol (I do not know if it is E100 or E85)
and diesels for B100, after 1996. If the American
diesel is not available in Europe, it is not
certified for the biofuel and maybe not suitable
without modifications. Normal diesel automobiles
are in US only 3% of total automobiles, for
Europe this number is larger than 40%. Trucks,
buses etc, are not included and have a much
larger number of diesels, but not as high as
Europe. So the real market for BD in US, is the
market for commercial vehicles. This is my
understanding of the information that I have received.

Hakan