>Hi Marylyn,
>   Thanks for the articles. I belong to OCA, a great orginization that is
>struggling to
>keep organic organic against big industrial agriculturilists who want to
>totally destroy
>its meaning and significance. Do you have any updates about
>Codex Alimentarius? Is that still lurking in the background?
>   Yep, NAIS will have a big negative impact on the small farmer, for sure.
>They
>should be excluded from it. It is another bad idea in a very long string of
>them coming
>from BushCo.
>   It is a coincidence that I attended a seminar on detoxing a couple nights
>ago and
>most of the time was spent discussing the liver, the human liver of course
>:-)
>Peace and light, D. Mindock  P.S. I will have to check out rachel.org

There is a lot of good information from Rachel's in the list
archives. Peter Montague who runs Rachel's (the Environmental
Research Foundation) is excellent, and he seldom gets it wrong. Very
good online library, along with currently 854 issues of Rachel's
Weekly on file there.
http://www.rachel.org/
Environmental Research Foundation

Definitely a site to bookmark.

Rachel's Weekly is usually written by Peter and or Tim Montague.
Rachel's Precaution Reporter is more like a news service, material
from other sources in Rachel's areas of interest (especially relating
to the Precautionary Principle).

Best

Keith

<snip>