A note:

At first OK City was blamed on "Arab Terrorists" - we as a nation were
perfectly ready to accept this without evidence.  Pretty scary.

Extremism comes in all stripes.  Calling for the assassination of
Venezuela's president?

I'm no longer sure what to believe with regards the the WTC strike.  It
does seem to be unraveling.