>good gods! these people are demented to say the least. theres spin, and then
>theres the tilt-a-whirl...and i gotta say this no longer qualifies as simple
>spin.

There is no such thing as simple spin.

What CEI does should come as no surprise.

There are 30 previous emails in the list archives about the
Competitive Enterprise Institute, going back five years. It leads you
to a cornucopia of stuff about all the other suspects, and it all
leads you to lots of good stuff about why it matters and what you can
do about it.

It's all there if you look.

Best

Keith