The Real Mike,

Sorry, I got two messages from you, one personal
and one through the list. I appreciated you
message, but sent the same answer to both you and
the list. It was not until afterwards, that I saw
the difference and that you in the personal one
try a Swedish sentence, also much appreciated
because of the effort that must have gone into
it. To try to construct a sentence in an
unfamiliar language is a lot of work and it is
easy to get it wrong. In Swedish we would say
"Heder åt dig", which is in translation "Honor to you".

To make my answer to the list understandable. I
have to explain to the list that I tried to
explain what you said in Swedish, which was "JAG
er gammal utom JAG rengör!" and suggest the
Swedish text for what you probably wanted to say.

Hakan