Hmmm.  The B20 I buy is supposedly winterized, but on one morning,
-5F, it seemed to be slightly gelling.  I stuck some diesel 911 in
there, and it was fine.  Only that one time the whole winter though.
I tried running B50 or so in 10F weather, and I think I was getting
some gelling (but it also could have been the filter clogging because
the biodiesel was cleaning out all the crud in my tank).  I've run
B100 down to 22F (canola feedstock).