Hello Siddharth

>Dear All,
>
>I am silent member of the group. I have been reading all the
>messages and frankly speaking I must thank all members to share
>their knowledge on biofuels.
>
>I am looking to build my processor for Biodiesel manufacturing. I
>have gone through the website and the internet to find a detailed
>design for the processor. I would be thankfull if someone could send
>me the detailed processor designs for the two-stage process.

What size processor do you need?

You don't need a special design for either of the two-stage processes.

>One, more thing. I learnt that one can use a centrifuge to sperate
>glycerine and biodiesel and biodiesel and water. Please let me know
>whether one can do the same or not. Settling & seperation takes a
>lot of time we need to find alternative for the same.

It will cost you extra money. You see it as saving time, but in fact
what you want is more production, right? So build a bigger processor
or run two processors in parallel with multiple settling and washing
tanks.

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever