A joule is a watt second. If you took 100 seconds to deliver a joule then you would need a light output of 0.01 joules/second.

Kirk

Joe Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Holy crap I don't think they are using diodes to get that intensity. 4
joules/cm^2 Isn't that like 40 suns intensity? How do they keep from
burnig these tissues up?

Joe

=== message truncated ===