Keith,

I am not arguing, because it is more complex and do not want
to argue it. I do think that this comment, even as it is referred to a
third person, should not have been done. To leave such a comment,
without mention how simple and utterly stupid it is, is wrong. Maybe
I should have said this straight, instead of my too complex post.

I cannot understand that a comment that is published on list,
becomes an off list comment, because you say so. Off list is
off list and we would never seen it, if we saw it, it is on list and
not protected by an off list remark.

My postings are also off list comments to an off list posting, if this
is the norm. LOL

Hakan