Hi Tom

Thanks for the reply

I see your point- I scaled up from 40l (with a different processor)
to 150l and I should have gone slower. I was just so keen to get
going! My newly built pump and processor will handle 150l- but where
do you think I should start? Should I scale right back to 50l and
work up slowly or could I start at around 80l?

Charles