The consumers are voting with their money and SUV seems to get a lot of votes. So helping an SUV consume less is perhaps not a perfect solution but one the market supports.

Kirk

Terry Dyck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI Kirk,

Do you not think that a hybrid SUV is a conflict considering that many small
cars such as a Toyota Echo get better gas milage than a hybrid SUV? What
might be better would be a Smart Car size vehicle with a diesel plug in
Electric Hybrid.

Terry Dyck