Even though it came from a cheesy commercial, I still like this one...

(Joe, did you write this?)
________________________________
Hey, I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader.
I don’t live in an igloo, or eat blubber or own a dog sled.
And I don’t know Jimmy, Sally or Suzie from Canada

(although I’m certain they’re really, really nice.)

I have a prime minister not a president.
I speak English and French, not American, and I pronounce it “about” not
“aboot.”
I can proudly sew my country’s flag on my backpack.
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing, diversity, not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.

A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch

and it is pronounced “zed” not “zee” — “zed.”
Canada’s the second largest land mass, the first nation of hockey
and the best part of North America.
My name is Joe and I am Canadian!

[meekly] Thank you.