Hello,

I always thought it would be really cool to power an internal combustion engine with hydrogen derived from electrolysis powered by the engine itself, but doesn't it take more energy to split the hydrogen/oxygen that the hydrogen is able to produce when combusted? I guess that's why this particular device requires 20% gasoline fuel.  Could that 20% be obtained from solar energy and just pumped into the electrolysis to produce enough hydrogen to run the engine?  Also, what if the engine was run on a mix of hydrogen and oxygen?  Would that be more powerful?

Will Kelleher