"they" understand this better than most of us and I assure you the crash of the dollar will be an opportunity to them. They will purchase real assets for pennies. "They" steal it all back so they can then sell it back to us for another generations labor. We are hamsters or "coppertops". A consumable.

Kirk

Jason& Katie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
if the us government admits it is bankrupt, the dollar will be bunk. noone
will want it, or if they do accept it, the exchange rate will be horrifying,
all those millions of dollars "they" have squirreled away will be worth
tens, maybe hundreds if they are lucky. all of this because noone has any
reason to come to us other than to exploit our weakness, as we have to
others for so long. "made in america" will be equivalent to what "Made in
Japan" meant sixty years ago. well be making cocktail umbrellas for less
than minimum wage because we have no other option. cities will bcome rattier
and even more degenerate than they are, and there will most likely be food
riots, and street battles between the authorities and civilian dissidents.
think about every high power that has ever fallen face first, and what
happened in the aftermath. it wont be pretty. as for people in the cities
they have alternatives, they just dont use them wether through not knowing
or just plain stupidity, mostly because they wont approach anyone to ask
them. the elderly and the young will most likely be helped by their families
and friends either through love or common decency.

Jason
ICQ#: 154998177
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]