Hey Tom;

My guess on this is it is not so much the pump but the size of the
plumbing.  I noticed that one particular pump with the same size motor
and impeller was offered with 1" or 3/4" inlet and the throughput was
almost the same as a smaller pump with standard 3/4" inlet unless you
ordered it with the 1"
I then took a look at a whoile bunch of pump curves and what you find is
that you won't get beyond about 10-15 GPM with any size motor or pump
unless you go larger than 3/4" on the pump inlet. The 90 litre wall I
think is related to the 3/4" tank connections on the hot water tanks we
all like using not the pump per se but it amounts to the same difference
in the end.

I believe it is a waste of time and money buying a larger tank than
about 100 litres since as most people find out you can't get a good
reaction on about more than 90 litres of oil anyways.

Joe