The waste veg oil (wvo)I collect has three different layers after it settles. A clear (translucent) layer on top and a brown non-translucent layer - that doesn't want to filter - in the middle and then black solids on the bottom. My question is the middle brown layer. It seems - and I havent run enough batches to be sure - that the middle layer has water in it. Is it worth the energy - propane - to process it when you have to boil off the water?

:-)
Luke