Hey Mike,
Way to go!! Congrats and good Luck to the newly wedd!
Fritz
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:06 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] FYI - I'm back from Nova Scotia. What a great time!

Hi everyone,

As someone who never placed much emphasis on the meaning of weddings,
believes that a marriage is left to the interpretation of those who
decide to make such a commitment and that it should NEVER include or
require a government form or record, I conceded on July 15th. Sometimes
it's good to pick fights wisely for the sake of maintaining harmony in
one's (mostly conservative) family.

The good news is that our wedding was a blast! It was an ethnic German
(Bavarian) theme and roughly 1/3 of the guests were in traditional garb.
That's right Fritz, for the men, that means Lederhosen!

Last week, we spent our honeymoon in Baddeck - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
and absolutely loved it! I don't know if Bob reported back on his
experience in that region but, I was amazed at their effort to conserve
and protect nature. We took day trips on the Cabot Trail, hiked,
bicycled and Kayaked. We had almost daily sightings of bald eagles and
two close encounters with moose. We sailed on a schooner and spotted
dolphins, puffins and other wildlife. Most importantly, we tried our
best to "leave only footprints and take only memories".

I'll try to get the pictures up somewhere in case some of you are curious.

-Redler