Great info Derick thank you.

Derick Giorchino wrote:

I   have a 04 dodge with a Cummins and have been running it on b100 for 1 ½ years after researching this to death. And finding nothing on bio in late models Cummins talks in circles about bio saying the jury is still out. Although they don’t say not to use it they don’t say its o.k. so I am doing my own research all is good with about 26000 miles in bio only.

Good luck Derick

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Steve Barton
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 5:15 AM
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] Using biodiesel in newer truck-cars

Hello to all

I'm new to all of this and have read and studied the makeing of biodiesel and have planed out a plane to produce it as well.... But befor diving into to deep of water I have not found much info about runing home made biodiesel in newer engines. I have a 2005 chevy diesel truck with the 6.6lly engine in it. Any links on the net or info about problems that I might have running biodiesel that I have made myself in a newer computer controled diesels would be nice. Thanks for the help.

Frist post to the list, Steve