On Monday, August 07, 2006  6:57 PM, JJJN wrote:

>Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:57:27 -0700
>From: JJJN
>To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
>Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Wolf attack near Grangeville

...Don't get me wrong I like to see wolves but I struggle with
>how they fit into the agricultural areas of Eastern Montana.

I think you are struggling with the wrong question: how do we fit into the
wolves habitat after having turned it into an agricultural area?  I, for one,
blame the Canadians and feel we should build a large wolf fence between us and
Canada.  I call it, "The Maple Curtain!"