A warm bath hath charms to soothe the savage list member ;-)
For you, Don Kemple, remember: Incomprehesibility is a gift, son, use it
wisely.
"A Nation of Shopkeepers, all selling local-produced goods?"  Forgive
me, my Schumacher is pretty rusty.

Yes, a Calivinist nation - all claiming exceptionalism - but this is a
collective thing, not really individual.

But I think that we are now at a stage where, under the leadership of
GW, we're mouthing "all nations are equal," but, we're just equalerer
than the other equal ones.
4 legs good, 2 legs bad.
4 legs good, 2 legs bad.
4 legs good, 2 legs bad.