"...slip some truth in between all the sports scores and the TV guide. people will then read it, and not realize that they learned something they would have never otherwise
heard of."

LOL! That's awesome, tricking people into being educated.

Once that happens, they'll be on our side!

...I said educated, not sane.

:-)

Here is the biggest threat to the current administration and Rupert Murdoch's propaganda machine (IMO):

"The Second Superpower is a term used to conceptualize a global civil society as a world force comparable to or counterbalancing the United States of America. The term derives originally from a 2003 New York Times article which described 'world public opinion' as one of two 'superpowers.'"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_superpower

-Redler

Jason & Katie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
WARNING!!! FULL BLOWN OPINION AHEAD!!!

this sounds kind of cruel, but if you go straight to the people working
in the newspaper business (at least where im from) you can appeal
directly to their interests and values, and if you feed them enough real
news, eventually they will begin putting your stuff in the paper on a
fairly regular basis, and you can slip some truth in between all the
sports scores and the TV guide. people will then read it, and not
realize that they learned something they would have never otherwise
heard of. i believe this is the first step. the next step would be to
try publishing facts that tear down the "normal standards" and give
people options to think about. after so many years of being fed "one
right way", changing someones mind will have to be slightly circuitous
to begin with. when they start to think for themselves, that is when you
offer them a chance to really explore life.