Hi Bob ,
This would be called Terrorism
Fritz
----- Original Message -----
From: bob allen
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Reinventing Medicine -- book

my mind, my body, yes to a degree, but

"And qi gong practitioners in San Francisco can kill cancer cells in
other peoples' bodies--by willing the cells to die."

surely you jest.

if intercessory prayer can work to cure, ie change an individuals
physiology, then shouldn't it be possible to have negative effects via
prayer?  Could I "pray" somebody sick?  say dick chaney?  ;->

Bob Allen,http://ozarker.org/bob