Anyone who "looks and listens" at what is daily offered will have a life
full of wonders and with wonders there comes something called gratitude for
being even momentarily allowed to witness/experience that particular gift.

But it's been my observation to observe that many people do not and/or can
not accept what is placed before them.

They do not and/or can not accept for a variety of reasons .. these reasons
range from truly not being able to see/hear all the way to having placed
their being-ness (other wo/men's opinions of him/her) into such a
compromised situation that to acknowledge the existence of that "gift" would
acknowledge their very life has been based upon lies/partial truths/and/or
out right deceit.

This, of course, would also include having built a life on a particular
"truth".  Defending that life/truth would become necessary even if that
life/truth were flawed .. it is a very courageous act that the physical form
(human) that can say to their world .. opps .. I was mistaken.

But, there have been a few.

While I haven't read this book, I will consider it when I make out my next
list .. so not understanding exactly what is encompassed under that title of
"morphic fields", I will say that while I do not consider myself a
"telepathic animal communicator", I believe anyone who works with any given
field "grows" and/or enhances their subtle "awareness" within those areas.

.. I work with animals so sometimes I "just get it", but if I need specific
detailed information I'll go to those I happen to know have true talent down
to the fine toning and are "for real".

Because I do accept these areas as being helpful I have, with the help of
talented communicator and a dog been able to find poison that was known to
be near a children's playing field (within 500 feet), and thanks to the dog
we got it.

For those not familiar with "telepathic animal communication" this skill is
absolutely wonderful with autistic and comma.

I also work with a group of talented people who do things like "map dowsing"
.. and can and do work with those law enforcement agencies that don't want
to rush out and arrest someone in the midwest, canada, or india for a murder
that took place in london .. but these people can/and do provide GPS data
for missing people, dead/alive, people lost in snow storms.

I tend to go with what works .. I guess that's why I like biofuel .. I
consider me a "jack of many trades"  but because I do what I do, I generally
know where to find the "Masters".

I'll chose to go mentally .. if possible .. into the snow storm and locate
and rescue those who may be facing extreme difficulty if not more .. I'll
chose to go mentally into other situations when I can.

.. I can only hope that those "skeptics" do not jeopardise lives while
waiting to prove and/or understand exactly "how" it works .. because with
what they are working with, they will not be able to understand.

If those who wish to prove it's NOT possible and/or want to spend some time
trying to figure out the what and why of the whole thing ..sorry, there is
usually a time constraint going on here .. You simply need get out of the
way.

.. and before it's asked .. no one I know will sit down and be tested
because someone else wants to know if it works.

It truly isn't important to us that you can gather data.

Mary Lynn
Rev. Mary Lynn Schmidt, Ordained Minister
ONE SPIRIT ONE HEART
TTouch . Reiki . Pet Loss Grief Counseling . Animal Behavior Modification .
Shamanic Spiritual Travel . Behavior Problems . Psionic Energy Practitioner
. Radionics . Herbs . Dowsing . Nutrition . Homeopathy . Polarity .
The Animal Connection Healing Modalities
http://members.tripod.com/~MLSchmidt/
http://allcreatureconnections.org