More like lost Catalan day...

But that can be debated...

On 10/9/06, Paul S Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving!  Many thanks to all your contributions, as well!!!

As for us poor Americans, it is lost Italian/Spaniard Day.

On 10/6/06, robert and benita rabello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joe Street wrote:

>Enjoy the long weekend.

    I'm STILL not used to Thanksgiving in October . . .  It doesn't seem
right!

    But thank you for the well wishes!

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.newadventure.ca

Ranger Supercharger Project Page
http://www.members.shaw.ca/rabello/

Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid moves which make us wonder at the possibility that there may be something to them which we are missing. - Gamal Abdel Nasser