Hello,

Others may disagree with me but I use copper heater and some piping in my
processor for more then 1
year. My experience is that it resist to unwashed Biodiesel perfectly.

Although in the wash-dry tank it is a different storry. There is a little
corrosion - dillution of the copper
elements where it is in contact with finished Biodiesel.
I can say that you can use copper in the reactor, but try to avoid it in the
wash and dry tanks.
If you can not find stainless steel then use it but take a closer look at it
each month.

reg.
ANdrew