Bob,
While your at it be sure to spit it out on your hands and feet - Its also supposed to cure cracked chapped skin, Please excuse me I must go brush and gargle with peroxide and baking soda I'm just to big a coward to use urine for anything but Compost activator. Sorry to sound skeptical Bob but I have to drw the line somewhere.
;^)

Jim

From: bob allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Imaginal Cells by Deepak Chopra
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:32:06 -0600

Ah yes, Deepak Chopra, promoter of Ayuvedic medicine, where it is thought that the consumption of
your urine is medically beneficial.

Nothing like a warm cup of piss to start the day...:0

http://www.indiangyan.com/books/therapybooks/Uropathy/my_personal_experiments.shtml

Once during my lecture, one gentleman rose from the audience and asked me "Mr. Thakkar, you are talking so highly about urine treatment for all tooth problems, but my experience is otherwise with it. I am washing my mouth with urine since two years, still I have lost my two teeth and the third one is loose and is on the verge of going." I asked him, "How long you you rinse your mouth with urine?" His reply was "for a minute or two". The defect in the treatment was detected instantly. One has to fill his or her mouth with fresh urine for ten minutes so that it can be absorbed by the gums and would reach the roots of the teeth. He informed me after few days that his teeth had become all right with my technique within a week. During last ten years thousands of people have vouched the
efficacy of U.T. on teeth and gum problems of various types.

Bob Allen, http://ozarker.org/bob