Now that is a left field idea. They would surely make the wood to the
correct size. I did no think they put off that much methane.
I know they put off naptha. The time to produce workable material would
be long, or need a very large setup. Time I can
manage over summer, space I have little of. I wonder how well the
pellets would soak up WVO/Glycerin? I could use far less
if they soaked up enough to burn hotter. That makes me wonder if the
auger pipe is hot enough to help wick the fire down into
the hopper? Its surely worth a few tests and trials. What would be
"better" as far as stability in a hot (150F) tube, WVO or
glycerin?

Jeromie