D. Mindock wrote:
> My dentist says that the average age of death for dentists in Missouri is
> 52.
this number seems to be way far off the average age at death for North
Americans, by something like 20 years.  One would think that this
statistic would stand out like a sore thumb.  I sure wish someone would
find a reference in addition to D's dentist. We can go  back and forth
till we all turn blue about the relative toxicity of dental amalgams,
but you have suggested a simple "end point" which I question.

Bob Allen, ozarker.org/bob