Luke:

Have you ever noticed that when washing a bucket, the water gets dirty
before it gets clean. If only a portion of the bucket is dirty, when you
clean it you get the rest of the bucket dirty before it gets clean.  For a
more comprehensive understanding you could probably google "healing crisis"
I have recently started trying the oil pulling method and I think it is
beneficial.  I think it was either at a DMSO list or perhaps Whitegold list
it was posted as well.

Wes

Luke wrote:

Luke Hansen
Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:51:15 -0800

I'm always a little skeptical of miracle cures that
tell you that getting sicker is a step towards getting
better ;P