Some extra information from Tom Habasco.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

*************************************

the state is Michigan,Charlevoix county,Melrose twp.
Michigan has legislation , Act 421-PA 1986 which allows for composting
humanure.The local health dept. does not recognize.
 My compost does not leave the property, I cannot sell it, nor do I sell any
food grown.
  They complain that composting humanure is illegal.
We are headed for circuit court where I iether keep or lose my home and
property. As a military vet, an enviromentalist, an organic farmer, a
certified horticulturist, an honorary member of "the tip of the mit
watershed council" we clean waterways, I cannot believe this is happening.
 And I agree that the health dept. should have to disprove composting
effiecency.
 please lead me to documents in support of advantages of composting for
ammunition in court.  Thank You.