  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Dunn
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 7:41 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] Methanol Suppliers

Hi all,

I need a better supply of methanol.  My local supplier is charging
$5.75/gallon.  AND, I have to call ahead so they can "re-package" it.  Can
anyone point me to a better source in south central Pennsylvania?  Or, I
suppose, I'd be willing to have it shipped but, I'd prefer to buy as locally
as possible.

Thanks,
Ken