I have managed to score a 50 - 60 gallon aluminum tank with fittings -
perfect for a processor.
I also have a 67 gallon (looks like lucite) circular fish tank.

I know MOX does not like aluminum, and have heard BD does not like
Lucite or Lexan or whatever this.
However, BD is fine in aluminum tanks.

I am wondering if I can use the aluminum tank as a processor, being
careful when introducing the MOX - I've made BD in HDPE2 containers
plenty (even the stray plastic bottle way early on).

So, any thoughts on the aluminum as processor and the fishtank as a wash
or settling tank?

-Weaver