| On Electricity (Generation)                                        |
|   from the looking-at-tomorrow dept.                               |
|   posted by Hemos on Monday January 29, @10:54 (Power)             |
|   http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/29/1228200     |

Engineer-Poet wrote a piece a few months back that focuses on
[0]electricity production; or rather how or what we will need to do to
keep pace with people's demands while balancing that with environmental
and economic impact. Lengthy but well-reasoned and good reading.

Discuss this story at:
    http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=07/01/29/1228200

Links:
    0. http://www.theoildrum.com/story/2006/11/27/0432/3533