goyim means cattle doesnt it?

"D. Mindock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://www.newstarget.com/016387.html

  Months after a Texas teenager was diagnosed with cancer, state authorities
have finally decided to let her return home to her family after a long legal
battle in which Texas officials – not the girl's parents – attempted to
determine the course of treatment for her disease.   Thirteen-year-old Katie
Wernecke was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease, a cancer of the lymph nodes, in
January 2005. The teenager underwent chemotherapy after being taken to the
emergency room with what her parents had suspected was pneumonia, and doctors
recommended she also receive radiation treatments. However, Katie's parents,
Michelle and Edward Wernecke, refused the treatments for fear it could cause
complications such as an increased risk of breast cancer, learning problems or
stunted physical growth. That's when Texas authorities intervened, making
private matters public in a way that many feel violated parental rights as well
as principles of health freedom.
  In what amounted to an attempt to force the Werneckes to submit their
daughter to radiation treatments, officials with Texas' Child Protective
Services took Katie away from her parents in June, after receiving a tip that
Katie and her mother were hiding out at a family ranch in order to avoid the
radiation that doctors claimed she needed to survive. Authorities promptly took
Katie into custody and arrested her mother on charges of interfering with child
custody.
  Although Michelle Wernecke was released on $50,000 bond shortly after her
arrest, she returned home to find her family in shambles. The state had – in
effect – kidnapped her daughter, placed her three sons in a foster home and
labeled her and her husband neglectful parents, even though they were only
trying to protect their daughter from conventional medicine's harsh cancer
treatments. Thus began a long and difficult struggle for the family that
received national attention and raised significant questions about medical
freedom and parental rights.
  On a June 9 episode of NBC's Today show, Michele Wernecke said of her
daughter: "I think they should treat her for what her body calls for and not
for standard protocol. Nobody will look at that. Not every cancer is the same.
Nobody understands that. Her body is not standard, and her cancer is not
standard." A videotaped statement, recorded by Katie's parents, shows the girl
saying, "I don't need radiation treatment. And nobody asked me what I wanted.
It's my body."
  On Oct. 21, Texas District Judge Jack Hunter ruled that the Werneckes would
be allowed, as they had hoped, to take Katie to Kansas for a consultation with
a physician on alternative intravenous vitamin C treatments. However, the judge
also ruled that, before her parents could pursue the alternative treatment,
Katie must first receive five days of traditional chemotherapy at the
University of Texas' M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. This once again
thwarted her parents' efforts to protect their daughter from treatments they
fear will result in side effects that are more harmful than her actual disease.
  Throughout the Werneckes' battle with CPS and the Texas legal system, the
family has maintained a blog dedicated to their daughter and her condition at
http://prayforkatie.blogspot.com. There, they post news articles, charity
information, letters and prayers from people concerned for Katie and disturbed
by the drastic actions taken by Texas officials to keep her out of her parents'
care.
  An Oct. 23 post on the site reads, "Katie has been left all alone in M.D.
Anderson undergoing this fourth round of chemotherapy. CPS has not allowed the
parents to be present in the hospital during this treatment. I don't have the
right words and enough words to express how awful I feel about that. It is
unbelievably cruel and just sickening that Katie would have to suffer through
that ordeal all alone with no parent beside her. That is emotional abuse and
child abuse on the part of CPS."
  Although the Werneckes have stuck to their beliefs about what they feel is
best for their daughter's health, they have been continuously met by the
threats and scare tactics used by CPS. As a result, their daughter has not only
suffered through treatment she does not want – and arguably does not need – but
she has done so without her parents comfort and support.
  On Oct. 31, Judge Hunter finally ruled that Katie should be returned to her
family, saying, "CPS and the Werneckes are never, ever going to agree,"
according to the New York Times. Katie will be allowed to go home after a round
of chemotherapy in Houston, but what course her treatment will take after that
is unknown. However, her father said at Monday's hearing that the family
"wanted to try other treatments for Katie before considering radiation as a
last resort," the New York Times reported.
  The good news is, Katie will be able to return to her family and receive
their love and support, but the decision seems long overdue. The Werneckes'
situation over the past months is a prime example of how modern medicine has
gotten out of control in this country. It seems we now live in a terrifying
world where medical professionals are able to enlist the help of government
agencies in order to force people into medical treatments that can actually
pose significant health dangers. It is a climate in which diagnosis and medical
treatment may be accompanied by threats and legal action for those who dare to
select an alternative path of healing for themselves or their loved ones. It is
an atmosphere in which parents can actually lose their sick children to the
system of modern conventional medicine.
  A disease like cancer is traumatic enough; it does not need to be complicated
with the stresses of custody battles and legal threats. What a child really
needs when suffering through something as daunting as cancer is her parents.
The Werneckes may have been fighting to block the treatment of their daughter
with conventional cancer treatments that can cause severe health problems, but
Texas authorities, in the past months, were playing a much more dangerous game
by fighting to remove Katie from the love and support of her parents, which is
some of the best medicine.

  Note by Mike Adams, the Health RangerThe events reported in this story are
true. If you thought you lived in a "free" society, think again. Right now,
under the direct supervision of misguided oncologists and Big Pharma drug
pushers, your children can be kidnapped at gunpoint (by the "authorities"),
dragged into medical facilities, and poisoned with radiation and chemotherapy,
all under the orders of a court judge.   And after all that's done, by the way,
they'll send you the medical bills.
  With this demonstration of grossly misplaced authority, organized medicine is
no longer merely an outdated system of dangerous treatments, it is a direct
threat to the fundamental freedoms of individuals, families and children. With
forced vaccination programs that inject mercury into our childrens' bodies, the
overdosing of our nation's youth with psychiatric drugs, and now forced
radiation poisoning of teenage girls, the U.S. medical system has become the
most cruel and harmful system of health care in the world.
  Under what possible system of "healing" would a family be broken apart,
arrested, kidnapped, and the parents be denied access to the bedside of their
daughter as life-threatening chemical toxins are being dripped into her veins
under the orders of medical "authorities?" By what insane justification can
this be called a system of health care?
  The answer is that this is not a system of health care at all, folks. It's a
system of control. How do you control a population? Drug them, from cradle to
grave. Keep 'em in a mental haze. Bewilder them with television images.
Bankrupt them with medical bills. And if they don't comply, arrest them at
gunpoint and terrorize their family to set an example. I call it
state-sponsored medical terrorism. In this case, the state is Texas.
  Personally, I think that in a just society, the Texas Child Protective
Services personnel would be arrested and charged with kidnapping, and the
oncologists who took part in this cancer conspiracy would be tried in an
international court for crimes against humanity. Is it not a crime to inject a
child with deadly chemicals against her will and against her parents' will? If
I loaded a syringe with the exact same chemicals used on this girl, and
injected them into your arm without your permission, I'd be (rightly) charged
with attempted murder.
  Don't stand for this. Spread the word. Forward this article. Support the
Wernecke family's battle against organized medicine. If we don't stand up to
this, then we surrender any semblance of health freedom left in this country.
Let the Texas CPS and health authorities know that we, the free-thinking
citizens of this nation, won't stand by idly while our children are taken from
us and chemically assaulted by men who lead a dangerous, for-profit industry of
so-called cancer "treatments." This madness must be stopped.
  ###