Here's your Real ID countdown clock.  Might as well repeal the 13th Amendment
to the U.S. Constitution and retain the section of Article IV amended by the
13th.  Real ID makes slaves of all of us.  This page also contains reliable
info on Real ID.  When you finally figure out this is for real and you want to
at least write your reps, State Reps--Reject Real ID; Fed Reps--Repeal Real ID.
 I will be more than happy to help you find your appropriate reps and write
letters.  Put me to work...no charge, just a lot of love for what little
liberty I still have.  Mike

http://www.ncsl.org/realid/