Connect the dots..once Real ID is implemented, we will have lost our legal
basis for control over our medical records and ultimately our medical
treatment.  Chip implantation, here we come, Bush's "personal electronic
medical record," for which we have Hillary Clinton to thank too!!!  From the
article, "The accountability office said doubts about privacy could slow the
adoption and use of electronic medical records. Professor Rothstein offered a
similar prediction, saying: 'If privacy protections are not built into the
network, people will not trust it. They won't participate, or they will opt out
if they are allowed to.'"  Key words "could slow" and "if they are allowed to."
 Real ID will speed up adoption and use of medical records as it takes away
from us our ability to opt out, unless we plan on trying to subvert the system
and live underground.  Lot of hassle comin that could be avoided by getting our
States to Reject Real ID and ultimately our Federal Government to Repeal Real
ID.  As they say, pay me now or pay me later.  The costs of paying now by
hammering our representatives to Reject/Repeal Real ID will be much less than
later when we lose control of what goes into our bodies, how they are treated,
and by whom.  Mike DuPree

http://www.truthout.org:80/docs_2006/021907F.shtml