Weakness?
  gas lamps in the yard are not an indulgance in driving a bit too fast or
fogetting to turn off the light in the kitchen.
  If you dont see anything wrong with that then I suppose you would accept Bush
as a spokesman for civil liberty
  and honesty in politics.

  Kirk

Terry Dyck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Kirk,

When a do gooder becomes as famous as Al Gore there are always going to be
people who will point out weeknesses that he may have. On the other hand I
am looking at the good that Al Gore has done at educating the public about
Global Warming. The "Live Earth" concert that Al Gore is doing on July 7,
2007 on 7 continents will be one of the best things to educate people and
make them aware of GHG s. Billions of people will watch this 24 hour
concert all over this planet.
When it comes to walking the walk, some people have done this and the media
hasn't really picked up on it. In Canada the national leader of the N.D.P
federal political party, Jack Layton, bikes to work and has solar power and
heating in his home and does other green things but this is not known by
very many people. On the other hand the Prime Minister of Canada gets lots
of publicity about green issues and doesn't do much in the way of actions.

Terry Dyck