What color are gray wolves? If you said gray you're partly correct, they can
also have white, red or black fur.
  What the US desperately needs is a second party so there is an actual choice.
  All of the current ones are approved by the east coast establishment. even
Perot. He was a manipulation.

  -K

"D. Mindock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Ok, the Dems did some good. But what about restoring our democracy? &
unearthing
  all the corruption, exposing it to the light of truth. We need to keep the
pressure on the
  Dems in the House of Reps to do the right thing. They need to hold hearings
and give numerous
  whistleblowers, including Sibel Edmonds, a venue to present their evidence.
This is as important as the impeachment of Cheney and Bush, it not moreso.
Peace, D. Mindock
Please visit: http://www.justacitizen.com/