Good to hear, Keith. Have you ever thought of moving to Australia? With the
exception of the government, it is a very stable continent! (The Government
stability is due to our following a would-be-Demi-god like leader of another
well known Northern section of another continent!

regards Doug

PS: I have just heard on the news about David Hicks, an Australian citizen who
has been interned in Guantanamo Bay for 5.5 years suffering alleged
pyschological abuse, with no charges laid until recently, when he was charged
with this new offence. He has pleaded guilty to the charge of aiding
terrorism (a charge that did not exist when he was alleged to have actually
performed the act) I fear this is a major win (or possibly windfall) for the
Neo-cons. Our Govt goes to the polls this year: I guess this will be used to
prop up the Prime Ministers fear of Terrorism campaign.