http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=william+rodriguez

  Much better quality video and sound
  plus you can download it and copy to cd for people without high speed
connection
  Kirk

Marsha McClelland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Extra, Extra, & Hear Ye, Hear Ye>The Revolution is on & "We The
People" have the enemy on the run

Something's definitely up and 911 truth is coming out...Even
Hollywood, including country western stars have a plan to come out in
the name of truth...Alex Jones and Rosie O'Donnel are in on that plan

Hear survivor William Rodriguez's first hand & truthful account, too

He couldn't be bought off and is a true brave American Hero>>>

William911.com

This is the revolution in progress & (((V))) is at hand..."We The
People" are moving and the enemy is on the run>>>

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/060407jones.mp3

Follow up on ABC's poll-Rosie left Bill the shill O'Reilly in the
dust and he's spitting mad...If they succeed in silencing
Rosie...They silence America

Hit is guys, if you haven't already and forward this poll everywhere,
too>>>

http://tinyurl.com/28wvxb

Rosie's. She should be able to express an opinion that she feels is
underrepresented in the media.
15,521

Bill O'Reilly's. Rosie has really gone too far this time.
7,839

Neither. I find them both annoying.
2,311

Total Vote: 25,671
Last but not least>>>www.truthaction.org

&

911Revolution video...The Third Stage>>>

http://tinyurl.com/2vgeg5

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: