interesting video
  Kirk

Subject: [thoth-l] Thunderbolts Project

        THOTH UPDATE--THE THUNDERBOLTS PROJECT

This week we will be updating and consolidating several Thunderbolts.info email
lists into an automated system. If you have not already signed up for our
regular newsletter or responded to the invitation that went to many of our
supporters last week, we invite you to go to this website--

http://www.thunderboltsdvd.com/
Click on "Enter," then click on "Sign up for free newsletter."

Here are a few things we want you to know immediately.

THUNDERBOLTS.INFO FORUMS
For us this page will be an opportunity to collaborate with those who can ask
reasonable questions and/or offer effective evaluations of the Electric
Universe and its many corollaries.

Of course, most Internet forums typically lose their usefulness very quickly,
either descending into mere chatter or personal arguments more interesting to
the posters than to visitors. Our hope is that our supporters will set a
standard significantly higher than the Internet norm. If necessary we will
implement needed moderation or other controls. But before we take any such
steps we want to see what occurs in the absence of controls. We simply ask
that, if you choose to post, you help us maintain a thoughtful and constructive
tone. You will find the forum at--

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB/phpBB2/index.php

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS ON GOOGLE VIDEO
If you go to Google video and enter "Thunderbolts," the first item to appear
will be the video Thunderbolts of the Gods. It includes the entire 64 minute
DVD. It was placed on Google in February and as of today it has had over 50,000
views. It has proven to be an effective communications tool, and we plan to
keep it on Google through the month of May. Therefore, we ask that if you have
any opportunity to post a link to the video, or send out an email announcement
of your own, you do so. (The simple instruction above works fine if the
mechanics of link is too cumbersum.)

THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

The full color monograph is now at the printers and will be available by the
end of the month. Look for announcements and the opportunity to place advanced
orders very shortly.

TWO NEW THEMES OF THUNDERBOLTS PICTURE OF THE DAY (TPOD)

Look for two important new themes in our Picture of the Day during May.

* Global warming--the missing (electrical) component;

* High energy electrical events now occurring on the planet Mars: predictions
and confirmations.

We will be pleased to hear from you.

David Talbott

__._,_.___