>6800 for a 40 gallon batch is well . . .
>As high as a giraffes tail?

:-)

Same as this, said about the FuelMeister two or three years back:
"You could make an excellent processor plus more than 8,000 gallons
of high-quality biodiesel for that price."

Anyone can make a good processor, except, it seems, people who sell
them. AFAIK there still isn't a commercially available small-scale
processor that's worth having.

www.ffbiofuels.com says this: "You'll be making fuel the day it arrives!"

Pagandai recently said this:

"Understanding of the process is vital to operate the plant." - Prof.
P.V. Pannir Selvam, Technology Center, Department of Chemical
Engineering, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN),
Brazil, Biofuel mailing list, 15 Apr 2007

I completely agree with Pagandai, seen it so often!

Dave, nice small-scale processor designs here that the head of
maintenance might consider:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html

Joe Street's processor
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html#joestreet