"Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Sir, Madam, Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends,

for your information.

Best regards,
Klaus Rudolph
Citizens' Initiative Omega
Member of the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society)
Protectorate Union of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection
against Electrosmog

Wi-fi laptops 'pose health risk to children'
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3670866/

Scientists demand inquiry over Wi-Fi
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3669421/

Cancer Cluster in Dalton, Georgia
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3671112/

La Quinta Middle School's cancer scare
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3673506/

EHS FROM PASSIVE AND TARGETED EXPOSURES
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3676516/

‘Phone mast link to lost sparrows’
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3671073/

Orientation and Navigation of Bees may be disturbed by man-made
electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3672147/

Birds & bees hit by phone waves
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3669458/

2,000 HOMING PIGEONS LOSE THEIR BEARINGS, DISAPPEAR
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3671987/

Restrict mobile masts - Laws
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3673641/

Electromagnetic smog fears grow
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3691832/

'Epidemic' of sleep deprivation spreads among busy Britons
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3675267/

EMF/EMR night exposures (cell phone under pillow/Alzheimers)
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3691619/

No one knows the real risks of Wi-Fi?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3691877/

BECTA Wi-fi Report "Suppressed"
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3676749/

Families' fears over city Wi-Fi
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3677063/

Wi-Fi on Radio 4 and Worldwide
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3679736/

Eaton Park phone mast battle latest
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3680156/

Concerns over Southwick development
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3680178/

Fears over mast plan
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3680189/

COUNCIL GAFFE SEES MOBILE MAST ERECTED
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3680375/

Phone mast turned down
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3680415/

Mast campaigners set for pay-out
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3681615/

Wireless Oakland causing ill health at rollout
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3642285/

"I ask that all schools use wires not wireless"
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3683651/

Honeybee Die-Off Threatens Food Supply
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3686812/

Residents’ anger as mast plan approved
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3684905/

Mobile firm fights for mast
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3684922/

Banham fury at Breckland planners
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3684950/

Powerwatch on The SAGE Report
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3686740/

How much is too much? Scientists debate radiation effects: "prudent
avoidance" needed now
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3687888/

CHERNOBYL: 21 YEARS OF LIES FROM THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3691641/

Scientists Restore Lost Memory in Alzheimer's-Like Mice
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3687899/

Pourquoi la téléphonie nous rend malade - Témoignages et Dossier Mélatonine
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3684070/

Next-up News n°243
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3691041/

Next-up News n°244
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3691716/

News from Mast Sanity
http://tinyurl.com/aotw3

Omega-News Collection 5. May 2007
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3692019/

--------

Our links:

http://www.buergerwelle.com
http://tinyurl.com/93epp
http://tinyurl.com/9w2sx
http://tinyurl.com/aotw3
http://tinyurl.com/oya9t
http://tinyurl.com/jyemw
Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated
society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the
Protection against Electrosmog.
Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens’ Initiative Omega,
member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society),
which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many
hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to
support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an
aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient:
Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank
Augsburg, account-No 2250284, BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002
2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408.
Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of
the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1.
Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing
address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736,
fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], Internet
http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.

If you have information which you would like to share with your friends
and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please
send us this information, we will send them out.

Disclaimer:

The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we
believe to be accurate but this cannot be guaranteed.

We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any
liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this
resources.

Words of Wisdom

"Act as if the principle by which you act were about to be turned into a
universal law of nature". --Immanuel Kant

"You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do
nothing, there will be no results." --Gandhi

"The arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice." --Martin
Luther King, Jr.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter." --Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Your silence will not protect you." --Audre Lorde

"A time comes when silence is betrayal." --Martin Luther King

"Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge among people."
--John Adams

"The world shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." --Anais Nin

"Remaining silent about the destruction of nature is an endorsement of
that destruction."
--Redwood Mary (a.k.a. Mary Rose)

That which is looked upon by one generation as the apex of human
knowledge is often considered an absurdity by the next, and that which
is regarded as a superstition in one century may form the basis of
science for the following one. --Paracelsus

"How could I imagine how lost in the open field I was." --Neal Lindley

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead

" If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams,
And endeavors to lead a life which they have imagined,
They will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
--Henry David Thoreau

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life
of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being
shared." –Buddha

Motivation is not a problem for anyone who accepts the extraordinary
truth contained in Yeshe Aro’s ancient prescription for happiness: “On
this depends my liberation: to assist others – nothing else.”

“Where do the wars and where do the conflicts among you come from?
Is it not from your passions that make war within your members?
You covet but do not possess.
You kill and envy but you cannot obtain; you fight and wage war.
You do not possess because you do not ask.
You ask but do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your
passions.”
James 4: 1-3 (James is the brother of Jesus, who became a leader in the
early church)