Oh, cripes, not you too!  Another Cassandra.

Just filling my Escalade costs 100.00.  I've had to cut back on my
driving, which affects my lifestyle.
I'm really PO'ed at the government.  They never think of us little guys;
I mean what am I supposed to do?
I have another 3 years payments on a car I can't afford to drive.

I had to borrow against my house to afford this car and now my ARM is
adjusting too.  I hope
it doesn't come down to gas or a roof over my head.  I will not take the
bus like my stupid loud-mouth
know it all brother in law who bought a junky looking used VW TDI and
won't shut up about his mileage.
This is America, not some smart-car-infested Eurpean city full of skinny
smokers blabbing about running on Biodiesel.

And besides, the local governments gas taxes are just wasted the money
is spent on stupid things like schools and senior services.

Cheap gas forever!

-'Merika