you are convinced your understanding of the issue is more valid than history.
  Our crazed shooter at the university wouldnt have gotten to first base in
Israel.
  Why?

  Kirk

Mike Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > The syphilized East had a much higher murder rate than the "wild " west.
> Disarmed people are easy victims.
>
> Disarmed people are easy victims.

I agree. The only way to stop gun violence is with more guns.

Most tense situations would only be improved if both parties were armed.
Just imagine how much better fender-benders would be if you were packing,
and the other guy was packing. Even closer to home, think of how many
domestic squabbles go on and on with no real resolution - they could be
settled permanently with a gun.

Please join the MRA in our quest to arm eveyone.

The 'Merican Rifle Association.
"Settle It Permanently. Settle It With A Gun"

> As for bears and wolves the 2 legged wolves are worse by far.
>
> Kirk
>
> Zeke Yewdall wrote:
> Hmmmm. I always thought that the east coast was a bit more civilized or
> something, but that sounds just like Idaho. At least there are bears
> and wolves there, so there's a conceiveable need for guns.
>
> On 5/17/07, Paul S Cantrell
wrote: Mike,