NOTE TO WEBMASTER: No need to print this part. Is this how I respond to a topic
on the List? Use the subject line to respond to the last comment? I couldn't
find a "reply" button on the list. Thanks for forwarding this one on!

Luke

*******

Hey all,

Thanks for a good jumping off point.

Zeke, I'm in Columbus, Ohio. Thanks for the thoughts. Bummer, if I were outside
the US I could find a better van?
What about Canada? Should I look there for a van, since they're a days drive
from me, might be better pickings up North?

Thanks again everyone for responding.

Luke

Luke Kareklas
Luke the Juggler